That is one of my favorite pictures of us girls. I miss my Sweet Dad too. I am sure thankful that he brought us up in the church. I would not know what to do with out the knowledge I have of the PLAN
My name is Linda, I've been married to my high school sweet heart for 42 years. We have two kids, a son who is 36 and a daughter who is 33, and 7 grandkids. I am at a wonderful season in my life, I enjoy the birds, squirrels, rabbits, humming birds and sometimes elk that wander around our home. We have 3 family members that still live at home, they all have 4 legs...Dusty, a 90 pound black lab, is our grand old lady and Suzie and Sasha,10 pounds each, shih tzu, are the babies and clowns of the family. I love being a wife, mom and grandma. Life is good.
6 comments:
Glad your posting now
I love my sweet daddy so much!!! I sure miss him too.
thats a cute award!
That is one of my favorite pictures of us girls. I miss my Sweet Dad too. I am sure thankful that he brought us up in the church. I would not know what to do with out the knowledge I have of the PLAN
Ditto to Connie's remarks!
Ditto and Ditto! If only Linda's hand didn't make me look retardded or something. I would like a copy of the picture.
Post a Comment