Sunday, November 25, 2007

The pictures in the last post are my little corner of the world (in our bedroom) where I can go for peace and to read my scriptures. The water in the bamboo water fountain in so soothing.

5 comments:

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

I love all your decor! I am ready to pull out all the Christmas ones now!! :)

Connie said...

So glad that you posted all those pics. I love seeing your family. Happy Birthday Bronson "Blahlump" that is the frog sound. Keara is getting to be SO beautiful. I see the Coleman in her! Keep the pics coming. How about some of Dawnedddies. Do you have any school pics?

Shannon said...

Great fall decorations. I love your bamboo corner. That would be very peaceful to sit and meditate to.

Eileen said...

Come and decorate my house, ok? I hope you recovered from working so hard on Thanksgiving. Give Bronson my love for his birthday. Is that how you spell Keara? She is so fun to talk to on the phone. Love ya.

Lydia said...

Great pictures Linda, everything looks so nice. Isn't Kyra smelled like this? Hey, I just got my picture..It is so funny of me. What year was that anyway? (Like the perm hair do's!!!!) i'm glad you posted.