Dawneddie and Jerry and 4 kids live in the part of Tulsa that was hit by the ice storms a couple of days ago. Their town has NO electric anywhere. Water pipes are busting and causing frozen fountains. The governer has declared the area a state of emergency. The kids are staying at Jerry's moms where there is electricity. Jerry and Dawneddie are back at their home this morning to check things out and to care for their animals. They can not take the animals to his moms place...no animals allowed. The forecast is for more bad weather. The news says to expect at least 3 to 4 WEEKS before all the trees can be removed from the downed power lines and power restored. Please keep them in your prayers.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh gosh! I hope for the best. They are in my prayers for sure!
That is aweful. They will be in our prayers. I wish the best for them. Hopefully they can be in their home by Christmas.
Wow, storms can sure cause trouble. I love the snow and rain but it causes havoc. Men are out of work and can't pay their rent! Kira sure looks cute.
They are always in our prayers, especially at this time.
I have been watching the news and I cant even imagine! We will keep them in our prayers.
They have been in our prayers too!
Post a Comment