Monday, January 28, 2008

LDS.org

You can find information on President Hinckley at LDS.org


We shall all miss him, but can you even imagine the welcome and rejoicing in Heaven. Now our beloved prophet will really be busy helping to prepare for the Saviors Second Coming.

3 comments:

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

I will definitely miss him too! I am glad that he is back with his love though I know he sure missed her.

Connie said...

I just loved looking into his eyes. He will be missed by me too. I was hoping that my own grandkids would commit to the "B's" like his grandchildren did. They had a card saying that they would live by them. I thoght that was SO sweet and what an honor.

Eileen said...

It was strange when we got the news I had a happy feeling instead of sad. He will be missed but I know he is being welcomed home by the Savior and reunited with his wife. What an exaple he has been!