I have a friend (Steven's #1 cheerleader) Val Polen out there. If anyone wants to send her stuff her address is: PFC Polen Valerie 3/4 H&S Co. (trk) Unit 41605 FPD AP 96426-1605
For a Thank You her e-mail address is flyingspottedcow@hotmail.com
My name is Linda, I've been married to my high school sweet heart for 42 years. We have two kids, a son who is 36 and a daughter who is 33, and 7 grandkids. I am at a wonderful season in my life, I enjoy the birds, squirrels, rabbits, humming birds and sometimes elk that wander around our home. We have 3 family members that still live at home, they all have 4 legs...Dusty, a 90 pound black lab, is our grand old lady and Suzie and Sasha,10 pounds each, shih tzu, are the babies and clowns of the family. I love being a wife, mom and grandma. Life is good.
2 comments:
I have a friend (Steven's #1 cheerleader) Val Polen out there. If anyone wants to send her stuff her address is: PFC Polen Valerie
3/4 H&S Co. (trk)
Unit 41605
FPD AP 96426-1605
For a Thank You her e-mail address is flyingspottedcow@hotmail.com
Great pictures! Thanks for the info too Connie!
Post a Comment