Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'M IT!

1. Jobs I have had:
1. worked in a Mortuary for 2 years
2. worked as a neuro-cardio-pulmonary tech in a 3 different hospital for 7 years
3. Office manager for 20 years
4. Real Estate Marketing for the past 7 years.

2. Places I have lived:

1. Dublan, Mexico
2.coast to coast and border to border thanks to the United States Navy for 30 years ( we lived in San Diego 3 different times. I sure do miss the ocean)

3. When life gets really crazy I let my thoughts take me to a place called Shangri-La, where time stands still in a peaceful and beautiful place.


3. Movies I can watch over and over:
1. Lost Horizons

2.Somewhere in Time

3.All the Indiana Jones movies

4. Ice age I and 2

4. Favorite TV shows:

1. Travel and Discovery channels.
2. Design Remix
3. Oprah
4. Star Gate on Sci Fi channel

5, Vacations:

1. When Mike retired from the USN, we had a motor home and traveled the USA for a year. Lots and Lots of wonderful, neat, amazing places. I especially liked Yellowstone and the Flordia Keys.

6. Websites I visit:

1. LDS.org
2. Lakeside Collection.com
3.Webmd.com
4. Flylady.net

7 Places I would rather be:

In a home that is not in the middle of remodeling and replacing and fixing things.

A yard where the pine needles magacially disappear and the winter fire wood cuts and stacks itself.

4 comments:

Aleia said...

Those were some FUN facts!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

I loved it! I bet you do miss the ocean. I remember going with Heather a couple time to Ca. and loved to listen to the ocean and feel the mist at night! I loved the pine needle and Firewood comment. Wouldn't that be the greatest if you could just twitch your nose and everything would be cleaned up! :)

Connie said...

So is Lost Horizons where Shang Rali (SP) is. I will have to try to find the movie

Eileen said...

Linda, I forgot you had a blog now. I haven't been on in so long.